What Will Happen to Tel-instrument Electronics Corp (NYSEAMERICAN:TIK) Next? The Stock Has Decline in Shorts

June 12, 2018 - By Ellis Scott

The stock of Tel-instrument Electronics Corp (NYSEAMERICAN:TIK) registered a decrease of 2.6% in short interest. TIK’s total short interest was 71,300 shares in June as published by FINRA. Its down 2.6% from 73,200 shares, reported previously. With 5,300 shares average volume, it will take short sellers 14 days to cover their TIK’s short positions. The short interest to Tel-instrument Electronics Corp’s float is 5.19%.

The stock increased 0.28% or $0.008 during the last trading session, reaching $2.858. About 483 shares traded. Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:TIK) has declined 29.10% since June 12, 2017 and is downtrending. It has underperformed by 41.67% the S&P500.

Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp. designs, makes, and sells avionics test and measurement solutions for the commercial air transport, general aviation, and government/military aerospace and defense markets in the United States and internationally. The company has market cap of $9.31 million. It operates in two divisions, Avionics Government and Avionics Commercial. It currently has negative earnings. The firm provides instruments to test, measure, calibrate, and repair a range of airborne navigation and communication equipment.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.